It is necessary to register your Travis Touch before installing one of our Travis subscriptions.
- Make sure your Travis has the latest software update.
- Open your web browser and go to https://my.travistranslator.com/. Sign up using your email, Facebook or Google + account. Fill in your details and hit “Sign Up”.
- Verify your email address by opening your email account and clicking the link provided by Travis Support in an email. If you can’t see the email, please check your Spam folder.
- Head to the “Devices” option on the top menu of the website and add your registration code and click "Add".
To find your registration code:
- Tap on Settings > My Account > Register Device
- Follow the steps that appear on your screen
If you find difficulties registering your device please contact us and mention for what add-on you are trying to register your device.