If you need to return a Travis item, we're here to help. But there are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased online from Travis:
- If you are located within the European Union, you can invoke your Right of Withdrawal and return your items within 14 days of receipt as explained in our Terms and Conditions.
- For our International customers, we accept returns when the product is defective within the warranty period.
- We cannot accept returns or exchanges of items that have been used. The user shall only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary for establishing the nature, the characteristics, and the effect of the product.
- Opened products may only be returned under warranty.
- Pre-authorization is required for all returns and exchanges. The consumer shall contact Travis first to receive return instructions.
- Shipping charges for returning the product to Travis GT B.V. are borne by the consumer.
- If you purchased your product from an alternate Travis retailer, only defective items may be returned under warranty with a valid proof of purchase. We will not accept unopened returns from an alternate Travis retailer.
- If upon receipt of your delivery you find that the box has been damaged, opened, or its contents are missing, please ensure that you take a photograph of the damaged packaging which should be emailed to us. If you are at home during the delivery, write “Damaged/Opened/Missing content" and refuse the delivery.