We are constantly improving our devices to provide the best user experience and translation quality. There are a few differences when comparing the different devices:
The first Travis pocket translator we created. Its characteristics are: a round screen, 80 languages available and a touchpad to navigate through the menus.
A Bluetooth speaker that connects to your phone via the Travis app to listen to your music and reproduce translations done over your phone
Travis Touch / Travis Touch Plus
- Large Touch Screen
- 100+ languages
- Voice recognition, which enables you to switch languages simply by telling Travis.
- Supports 4G connection for even faster online translations.
- Wireless charging
- The speaker is 20% louder compared to the 1st generation.
Travis Touch Go
- 155 Languages
- 20 Translation Engines
- Embedded eSIM that lets you connect to mobile internet without having to insert a SIM card.
- Does not support Wireless Charging
- Improved Offline translations
All these improvements were made without changing any of the physical dimensions of the original Travis while maintaining a 12-hour battery life, and incorporating multiple translation engines and AI to ensure the best possible translations.