Have a look to this video or follow the instructions below:
- Make sure your Travis One has the latest software update.
- Open your web browser and go to business.travistranslator.com.
- Sign up using your email, Facebook or Google + account. Fill in your details and hit “Sign Up”.
- Verify your email address by opening your email account and clicking the link provided by Travis Support in an email. If you can’t see the email, please check your Spam folder.
- Head to the “Devices” option on the top menu of the website and add your registration code and click "Add". Name your device and add your registration code.
To find your registration code:
- Go to the main menu by double tapping the top arrow.
- Tap the down arrow until you see “Sync to Account” and select it by tapping the centre circle. Travis will generate a registration code.
- Once the product has been registered the down button on your Travis, select “Sync” and then tap “OK".
- Click 'Home' and see your last conversations.
Please note that this is only for customers that purchased Travis One Business Edition. If you have a regular Travis One and want to upgrade to Business Edition please contact us